Information about Auction
On January 16, 2020, the XXIX International Auction of Precious Oak Wood will take place
Dear Sir or Madam,
We would also like to draw your attention to the additional requirements related to participation in the Auction (which were not in force in previous years):
A prerequisite of admission to the Auction.
The deposit should be paid to RDLP account. Please make the payment no later than 15:00 CET on the eve of the auction – that is until January 15th, 2020. This will allow us to verify payments in advance. In the event of any delays in the payment, it will be necessary to present documents that confirm the transfer of the deposit.
Please familiarise yourself with the details of deposit settlement, which are included in the Annex to the Auction Regulations.
2. Entry to the PGL LP Wood Customer File
Another necessary condition for admission to participate in the auction is filling up PGL LP Wood Customer File.
- Companies that are already LP Customers, are invited to verify the documents in the forest districts that look after you to ensure that all documents are up-to-date.
- New Customers are required to make an entry in the PGL LP Wood Customer File. This is a one-time operation and requires a copy of the company’s registration and tax documents. Please contact the Regional Forest Directorate (RDLP) in advance to ensure alignment with the requirements.
3. Shipping Delivery Note/ Specification
The Shipping Specification has been introduced as a transport document for the purchased wood. It meets the provisions of EU law in force since this year and allows to improve timber transport and export.
Traditionally, we will be welcoming you with hot tea and Polish pea-soup from January 13th
The voliume of oak wood available for sale is 1 313 m3 and include 380 m3 of veneer quality. The wood comes from the following forestry districts: Krotoszyn, Piaski, Jarocin, Taczanów, Pniewy, Karczma Borowa, Oborniki, Kościan, Łopuchówko and Kolo.
The raw material will be available for viewing beetween 13-15 January 2020 on four exhibition grounds:
- forestry at Jelonek and Sokołówka, Nadleśnictwo Krotoszyn, tel.62 / 725 32 69;
- exhibition ground in the village of Biadki near Krotoszyn;
- forestry school Dąbrowa, Nadleśnictwo Pniewy, tel. 61/29 364 20.
The locations of the exhibition grounds where teh viewing is possibile are presented below on the Google map.
The auction will be held at the Wawrzyniak Hotel in Perzyce (3 km from Krotoszyn in the direction of Wrocław), tel. (62) 721 43 00.
Company registration from 8:00, the beginning of the auction at 9:00.
The auction catalog containing the characteristics of individual pieces of wood raw material and the regulations of the auction will be published from January 09, 2020 at www.poznan.lasy.gov.pl, and will be available from January 13, 2020 on all exhibition grounds.
Detailed information is available at the office of the Regional Directorate of State Forests in Poznań, tel. 61/8668241 and in the Forestry Offices: Krotoszyn, tel. 62/7253268 and Pniewy, tel. 61/2936420.